Rent the Poudre River Gallery
The Poudre River Gallery is available for rent if you want to host an exhibit or art fundraiser. Regular gallery hours are Thursday through Saturday, 11 am–6 pm. The rental week begins on Tuesday at 1 pm and ends on Tuesday at noon. All exhibits must be ready for for the public when our doors open on Thursday. The main gallery (shown here) is 1,014 SF and the alcove is 191 SF, for a total of 1,205 square feet.
Poudre River Gallery rentals include:
- one basic announcement of your event in our newsletter on the week of First Friday
- a listing on our website event calendar
- access to a locked staging room with a full-sized refrigerator
- key to front door (24/7 access).
Please contact Evie, gallery(at)poudrestudioartists.com to see the gallery space or check on availability. A small gallery space, the Yes! Gallery, can be rented alone or in addition to the main gallery.
- Students or Non-Profits get a 50% discount—see gallery administrator for qualifications
- PSA members, interns and volunteers discount schedule available. To receive the discounted pricing benefit, interns and volunteers must work at PSA at least five hours a month.
Poudre River Gallery
Full Month 1200/mo
First Friday Week 700/wk
Non First Friday weeks 250/wk
South Wall Area Only
Full month 900/mo
First Friday Week 400/wk
Non First Friday weeks 175/wk
Full month 500/mo
First Friday Week 300/wk
Non First Friday weeks 100/wk