Rent an Artist Studio
Poudre Studio Artists & Galleries has 16 artist studios which vary in size from 109 square feet to 270 square feet. Some studios have windows to the outside and most have windows facing the hallway of the art center for better viewing. See chart below for available studios and rents.
We’re looking for artists who can show their artistic voice in a two-step jury process, and who are interested in participating in an artist community as well as in growing as artists. While we are primarily looking for full-time artists, there are a few studios available for part-time artists.
For more information and to see the studios, please contact the rental liaison via email (studio-rentals(at)poudrestudioartists.com).
Requirements for Poudre Studio Artists:
- Be able to communicate with the group via email and must agree to communicate with the group on a regular basis.
- Review and agree to abide by the PSA House Rules.
- Be able to work in studio at least two days during our open hours (Thursday through Saturday).
- Attend each First Friday Gallery Walk.
- Sign up for at least one team within PSA to contribute to the operations of the group and/or gallery.
- Make every effort to attend our monthly meeting.
- Assist the group in reaching the goals set forth in our mission statement.
- Be willing to sign a 12-month lease.
- Review the above requirements and House Rules.
- Submit psa-application and supporting documents and return to the rental liaison. Your completed application can be delivered in person during our open hours or via email.
- Your application must include:
- your artist statement
- your statement of intent
- 10 digital photos of artworks you have completed in the last two years. (Photos must be digital, whether on disc or drive or via email. Each photo should not be more than 1000 pixels the longest direction.)
- your resume
- three references.
- PSA’s Steering Committee will review application.
- If approved by Steering Committee, application will pass to PSA general membership and artist will be invited to jury at the next PSA jury session, at which time artist will bring 2-5 original pieces of work and will have 15-20 minutes to present to/discuss with PSA.
- There is no fee to apply to PSA
- Monthly rent includes utilities. See chart below for available studios and rents.
- In addition to rent, each artist pays $25 for Poudre Studio Artists dues, which covers:
- Group membership in Fort Collins Gallery Walk
- Wireless internet access
- Incidentals such as paper products, cleaning products, and other operational expenses
- Marketing for the group and the gallery
- Discounts on gallery and workshop space rentals
- Each new artist accepted into PSA is subject to a 3-month review.
Studio # Sq. ft. Rent Notes Availability 100 214 $267.50 First floor. Large window facing College Ave (does not open). French doors facing the gallery and another door facing the lobby, as well as a large window facing the lobby. Full walls. Occupied 105 253 $316.25 First floor. French doors that open to main gallery. Full walls. Occupied 200A 146 $170.33 Large window overlooking gallery, small window facing common area. Exterior window facing College Ave. Full walls. Occupied 200B 165 $192.50 This studio has one window which opens to the outside, facing College Ave. Full walls. Occupied 201 175 $218.75 This studio has two large windows facing the common area. Walls stop a foot or so from ceiling. Occupied 203 109 $127.17 Narrow window that faces the common area. Full walls. Occupied 205 109 $127.17 Window facing common area. Full walls. Occupied 207-09 270 $337.50 Large studio with two large windows facing the common area. It comes with its own air conditioner. Full walls. Occupied 210 146 $182.40 South-facing window, window facing the common area, second entrance near rest rooms.Walls stop a foot or so from ceiling. Occupied 211-13 199 $248.75 Hardwood floors and nice track lighting. Walls stop a foot or so from ceiling. Occupied 212 142 $217.00 South-facing window, window facing common area. Walls stop a foot or so from ceiling. Occupied 214 117 $136.50 South-facing window (does not open) and window facing the common area. Walls stop a foot or so from ceiling. Occupied 215-217 215 $250.83 Two connected studios: Main area has a window facing common area; smaller connected studio has a separate entrance but no windows. Walls stop a foot or so from ceiling. Occupied 216 120 $140.00 Hardwood floors. Walls stop a foot or so from ceiling. Occupied 218 155 $193.75 Hardwood floors, large south-facing windows and window facing common area. Walls stop a foot or so from ceiling. Occupied 219 146 $182.50 East-facing exterior window. Full walls. Occupied